From the moment you approach XXIV Old Buildings, your matter will be handled by our practice management team. The aim of the practice management team is to make your experience of using members of XXIV Old Buildings as efficient and cost-effective as possible.
The team consists of Paul Horsfield, Perry Brown and James Ladbrook and is consistently recommended in the legal directories for its outstanding efficiency as well as its approachable and unstuffy approach.
“XXIV Old Buildings’ clerks offer “absolutely everything you would look for; they are responsive, transparent, and always willing to pick up the phone and chat.”
Chambers & Partners
The practice management team will:
- Advise you on the experience, availability and suitability of the barristers at XXIV Old Buildings
- Discuss fees, liaise with you about the costs and/or additional costs setting out a detailed narrative of the work, the fees and the timescale parameters before the work is undertaken
- Discuss particular issues relating to how you instruct us. Specific information for international/offshore clients and those interested in licensed access is also available on the website
- Discuss and monitor cases to ensure that your requirements are met within the timeframe you are working to. For example, the following may influence the timescale – availability of all parties involved, the complexity of the case, and court waiting times.
- Handle communications with the courts, where appropriate, to ensure your matter is dealt with properly and promptly
- Arrange mediation
Please be advised that unless stated otherwise VAT will apply to all fee parameters.
At XXIV Old Buildings we look to establish an excellent and on-going relationship with every client who instructs us. We therefore work with our clients in a number of other ways such as assisting with in-house training as well as organising secondments and mini-pupillages. If you would like more information on these, please contact one of the practice management team.
XXIV Old Buildings runs a number of annual international and UK based conferences in locations such as Geneva, Dubai, the Caribbean and London. Please contact Paul, Perry or James, our Head of Clerking/Senior Practice Managers, if you would like to find out more. They also have a list of all the recent seminars and workshops provided by members of chambers.
Upon request, all of our information can be made available in hard copy format.