The following members are licensed to take Public Access work:
The practice management team will:
- Advise you on the experience, availability and suitability of the barristers at XXIV Old Buildings
- Discuss fees, liaise with you about the costs and/or additional costs setting out a detailed narrative of the work, the fees and the timescale parameters before the work ins undertaken
- In the event of circumstances in which fees may vary, liaise in advance of the work being undertaken to discuss the additional cost that will be charged either on a fixed fee or hourly rate basis by the barrister
- Discuss particular issues relating to how you instruct us
- Discuss and monitor cases to ensure that your requirements are met within the timeframe you are working to
- Handle communications with the courts, where appropriate, to ensure your matter is dealt with properly and promptly
Please be advised that unless stated otherwise VAT will apply to all fee parameters.
For more information, please visit the BSB’s Public Access Guidance for Lay Clients page.
Upon request, all of our information can be available in hard copy format.