Harry joined Chambers in October 2021 following the successful completion of his pupillage. He was supervised by Erin Hitchens, Adam Cloherty, Heather Murphy and Andrew Holden.
Harry has a wide range of experience in areas including commercial disputes, insolvency, company law, trusts work, and probate litigation. He welcomes instructions in all of Chambers’ core practice areas, and is comfortable being instructed either as part of a team or in his own right.
Examples of Harry’s work during pupillage include:
- Assisting Erin Hitchens at a three-week trial involving asset tracing, claims of fraud, multi-jurisdictional trusts, and insolvency law (Akhmedova v Akhmedov  EWHC 545 (Fam)).
- Assisting Andrew Holden (with James Bradford of 39 Essex Chambers) at a week-long trial, successfully obtaining judgment for £4.75million in a claim for repayment of a loan which the defendant claimed was a gift (Volpi v Volpi  EWHC 1783 (Ch)).
- Appearing as sole counsel in the County Court in relation to a claim seeking repayment of a series of loans. Harry successfully represented the claimant and obtained judgment worth c. £90,000.
- Assisting with preparation for a summary judgment hearing for a c. $15million dispute over an aviation-related guarantee.
- Advising on several wills cases, including challenges on the grounds of lack of capacity, want of knowledge and approval, and undue influence.
- Assisting with drafting pleadings and a skeleton argument in a multi-million pound family trust dispute.