Michael Black QC will be speaking at the SIAC-ADGM Arbitration Conference 2020 at the ADGM Auditorium, ADGM Authorities Building, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi on 5 February 2020.
He will take part in a panel discussing Comparative Perspectives on International Arbitration in the United Arab Emirates and Singapore with:
- Gary Born, President SIAC Court of Arbitration; Chair, International Arbitration Practice Group, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr LLP
- Essam Al Tamimi, Founder & Chairman, AL Tamimi & Company
- Mahesh Rai, Director (Dispute Resolution), Drew & Napier LLC
- Aloke Ray QC, Partner, White & Case LLP, London
- Scott Vesel, Partner, Three Crowns LLP
Details of the conference can be found on the Singapore International Arbitration Centre website.
Michael Black QC is resident in the UAE from where he practices as an advocate and arbitrator. He has Full Registration with the Singapore International Commercial Court and is a member of the SIAC Panel of Arbitrators.