Hugh Miall will join a panel to discuss ‘AI-enabled fraud – how worried should we be?’ at London International Investigations and Asset Recovery Conference (LIIARC) taking place on 21-23 November 2023.
Hugh will be joined on the panel by Olivia Dhein (RPC) and Robert Capper (Ankura). The session will be moderated by Chris Whitehouse (RPC).
LIIARC is a community that unites professionals and experts across investigations and asset recovery. The conference will take place in central London and provide a platform for knowledge exchange, networking and collaboration.
The panel session will discuss the challenge of AI-enabled fraud and what can be done about it including:
- The significance and functionality of large language models ‘LLMs’.
- How LLMs are being or may be leveraged by fraudsters.
- The key legal issues and challenges that arise from AI-enabled fraud.
- A forensic perspective on deepfake technology.
- The AI powered tools available to fraud practitioners to combat fraud.
Date: Tuesday, 21 November
Time: 10.30 – 12.00
Venue: RPC, Tower Bridge House, E1W 1AA