Two Junior Clerks
- Location: London.
- Salaries: £16,000 per annum. 25 days holiday. Attractive benefits package.
- Closing Date: Friday 26th May, 2017. 5:30pm.
This role involves assisting both the clerking and administration teams in the smooth running of Chambers and providing an efficient and effective service to clients and Members of Chambers.
The successful candidate will become a member of the expanding clerking team.
Key elements of the role:
- Taking barristers and their papers to and from court.
- Photocopying papers and preparing bundles.
- Assisting the Finance Director with facilities maintenance.
- Answering the telephone and greeting clients.
- General office administration.
Chambers uses Meridian Law Connected diary and fees system – training will be given where necessary.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills – essential.
- Pro-active attitude to problem solving and teamwork – essential.
- Clerking experience – desirable.
All enquiries and applications by email only (CV and covering letter) to Giorgia Booth, Administration Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description is available on request.
XXIV Old Buildings operates an Equal Opportunities Policy.