We are looking to recruit a Junior Clerk to our busy Practice Management Team. The successful candidate will assist both the Practice Management and Administration Team in delivering a professional and efficient service to members of Chambers and our clients.
- Able to use MS Office at an intermediate level (Outlook, Excel and Word particularly).
- Able to use Zoom and MS Teams to an intermediate level.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Exceptional organisational ability.
- Starter/finisher – sees a task through to completion.
- Manages time well and is able to prioritise tasks when workload is high.
- Confident in dealing with demanding individuals and situations.
- Calm and unflappable, and thrives in a demanding high-pressure environment.
To apply for this role please email Kathryn Paterson, Chief Operating Officer, with a covering letter and CV. A full job specification is available. Kathryn.email@example.com
We offer a very competitive benefits package including private healthcare insurance, life assurance, critical illness cover, an employee pension scheme, season ticket loans and 25 days annual leave. XXIV Old Buildings supports the London Living Wage.
XXIV Old Buildings is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity among its staff and members.
The deadline for applications is 14 January 2022.