On 14 December, Oliver Assersohn chaired the 2021 Midland Fraud Forum Great Winter Debate, during which a panel of expert speakers discussed the topic “Under what circumstances is it justifiable to pay a ransom for a ransomware/cyber-attack?”
The panel comprised of:
- Lindsey Nelson, Cyber Development Leader at CFC Underwriting
- William Taffe, COO at Lockdown Cyber Security
- Detective Sgt Ed Trimbee, Regional Organised Crime Unit for the West Midlands Region
- Stuart Davey, Partner at Pinsent Masons
- Vijay Kumar Velu, Head of Offensive Security at BDO LLP
Further information about the Midlands Fraud Forum can be found here.