Mini-pupillages at XXIV Old Buildings are designed to help prospective pupils experience what life is like as a junior tenant and to offer a broader insight into Chambers and the commercial chancery Bar.
Usually we offer mini-pupillages throughout the course of the year, each lasting three days, to allow you to experience the type of work done and have an opportunity to meet and talk to members of chambers at different levels of seniority.
Unfortunately, as a result of the current circumstances, we are unable to accommodate mini-pupils in the usual way. Instead, we would like to invite you to a Zoom webinar on 9 June 2020 from 5 to 6pm in order to offer you the kind of insight and opportunity to ask questions you might hope to obtain from a mini-pupillage at XXIV Old Buildings. The webinar will include:
- An Introduction to the webinar by Alina Gerasimenko
- The Pupils’ Perspective from Catherine Hartston, Alex Peplow and Sarah Pemberton
- The New Tenant’s Perspective from Emma Hughes and Sparsh Garg
- The Supervisor’s Perspective from Kira King
- The QC and Pupillage Coordinator’s Perspective from Edward Cumming QC