Wednesday 25th November 2020
Topics and speakers include:
- Matthew Watson – Cutting edge probate: succession and body parts
- Alex Peplow – Access to health records in probate disputes
- Catherine Hartston – Case update on Clitheroe v Bond  EWHC 1185 (Ch)
- Heather Murphy – When is a gift not a gift?
- Elizabeth Weaver – Insolvent estates
- Timothy Sherwin – Probate and the Court of Protection
- Alina Gerasimenko – Probate case update
- Helen Galley – Execution of wills in the time of Covid
- Panel discussion with Edward Cumming QC, Sarah Bayliss, Tom Stewart Coats and James Fennemore
Online bookings are not available for this event.