Catherine joined Chambers in October 2020 following the successful completion of her pupillage. She was supervised by Heather Murphy, Daniel Warents, Oliver Assersohn and Erin Hitchens. Catherine gained experience across a range of areas as a pupil and she is looking to develop a commercial chancery practice in line with Chambers’ profile. Prior to commencing pupillage Catherine worked as a teacher and as a social programme leader.
During pupillage Catherine has been involved with:
- An appeal of an application to wind up a BVI company presented on the just and equitable ground.
- An advice to beneficiaries regarding a potential challenge to the validity of a will on the basis of testamentary capacity.
- An application for a proprietary injunction over assets transferred out of the jurisdiction and held on trust.
Prior to commencing pupillage Catherine worked as a teacher and as a social programme leader.
Areas of experience
- LLM Legal Practice (Barristers), Distinction
- GDL, City University, Distinction
- BA History, First Class
Scholarships and Awards
- Middle Temple South Square Award, 2017
- BPP Excellence Award, 2017
- BPP Advocacy Award, 2017
- City Law School scholarship, 2016