Philip Shepherd QC chairs Butterworths' Aviation Law and Regulation Conference 2012
|Date||25 October 2012|
Chaired by the eminent Philip Shepherd QC and featuring a keynote address from Dame Deirdre Hutton, Chief Executive of the Civil Aviation Authority, this conference is an essential event for all those operating or advising the airline industry.
The airline industry is facing a period of unprecedented turbulence. The conference will explore the following critical issues:
- How does the CAA view the future landscape for the air industry?
- What impact will the changes to Regulation 261 have on passenger rights?
- How will competition law developments impact on the survival of smaller airlines?
- What will be the effect of the ATOL reforms on consumer protection?
- How can you minimise the risk of criminal liability for air accidents?
It attracts 6 CPD points.